LOOK AT EACH ITEM AS IF YOU WERE GOING TO PURCHASE IT!
- ALL clothes MUST be on plastic hangers and clean with no stains, missing buttons, broken zippers, rips, fading, or pilling. Safety pin skirts and pants to top of hangers or use a clamp-type hangar. NO clothespins or straight/stick pins. Hangers should be facing like a question mark.
- Shoes must be in a Ziploc bag (one pair per bag).
- All toys and baby equipment must be clean and in good working order with ALL parts secured with clear packing tape. It is helpful to include instruction manual/leaflet if you still have it. Small part of larger toys should be bagged and taped very securely to the main part. If you are selling several smaller items as a set (ex. set of trains, dolls, etc.), please put them in a Ziploc bag and tape it shut securely.
- Small items (i.e. diaper covers, small toys, bottles, rattles, etc.) may be grouped in a Ziploc bag. Tape bags closed with clear packing tape.
- No tape directly on puzzles. Wrap the puzzle with clear plastic wrap then tape together or place in Ziploc bag.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO PREPARE ITEMS
- Our Stylish Kids tagging template will be sent to you once you regster along with your consignor toolkit.
- White card stock that is 60-67lb. DO NOT use standard copy paper. It is flimsy and tears very easily. We don’t want your tags to become separated from your clothes.
- Black printer ink to print your tags and a black ink pen to fill out your tags using our tagging template.
- Hangers: plastic store hangers are required. Hangers will not be returned. (Dollar Tree has hangars at $1.00 per pack).
- Safety pins, small and large – you will use this to attach your tags to ALL clothing items. NO STICK PINS!
- Ziploc Bags, quart and gallon size (depending on the items you are selling).
- Rubber bands (depending on the items you are selling).